Wednesday, January 19, 2011

New Year, New Adventures


Happy New Year to all!  I am going to go exploring this winter, and see what kind of fun I can get into with my arts and crafts.  I've got a chance to show my merchandise to a great little vintage and craft shop in the area, and I am primping and preening all my creations in hopes that she will like them. I'm looking at how I can better serve my craft, both in the business angle and the art angle.  I want to teach others how to make their own little gifties and goodies, and share the ideas that are exploding in my head!!!  One thing I must do is learn how to use my blog to best advantage - define a purpose, a message, whatever I can to continue to find new adventures, new acquaintances, new opportunities.  Keep watch - it could be a bumpy ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment