Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A New Beginning

It's been a while since I've taken the time to chat.  In that time period, I've found out that I will be a grandmother in October, which means a lovely baby shower to plan in September, and that will be after I have surgery to correct my jaw.  So many years of discomfort that I wasn't even aware of, because it was always painful, now they say they can make it better and make me look better (that's the miracle of it all).  I'm nervous and excited, but definitely not relishing a week or two weeks of not being able to talk, and looking like Goofy or Brutus!

Heading to the hospital in just a few minutes, say a few prayers, and I will try to do before and after shots!!!  We'll see.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you are taking it easy and recovering...and following Dr's orders! How exciting...a new grandbaby!
    Rene

    ReplyDelete