Friday, February 17, 2012

Checking In and How Fun is Pinterest?

Am I so way behind everyone?  I just discovered Pinterest, and I am hooked!!!  Such fun, and I get to see my blogger friends and my facebook friends and oh so many interesting people and ideas!

This weekend will be busy, with an antiques show tomorrow morning, and my lovely grandbaby tomorrow night, then I think I will be creative on Sunday, stopping only to get a little pampering at the nail salon.

In the meantime, my little etsy shop is keeping me busy, too.  I sold my last big birdcage yesterday, and I'm hugging the box and wishing I had a place to keep it where everyone could see it.  Luckily someone wants it really badly, and she has promised to keep it and love it.

Nothing special in the air right now, just had a quiet moment on a Friday night after a very hectic week.  Hope all of you have a great weekend - create, rest, love, all the good things!

No comments:

Post a Comment