Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Bits and Pieces of the End of Summer

Part of my shop in Country Hearth Primitives

I love the cages, and decorating them is half the fun.

I sold this precious little shoe so fast, wish I had a dozen more, they are beautiful.

My gorgeous little granddaughter is walking now, and I think she loves it!

She's looking for that special find at the Country Living Fair in Columbus, Ohio.

Well, she did find that mums do not taste very good!

Papaw is helping her to get ready for the cold weather.

2 comments:

  1. That baby is adorable! and so is your booth, just my style! Thank you so much for your kind words, the crazy thing about those vanity stools is that they usually are not good sellers as is, they always need a little fluffing!!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's my one and only grandchild to date - so much fun! I know what you mean about good and bad sellers, and I really appreciate all your tips and techniques. I felt a kindred soul when I found your blog, and I hope to enjoy your creative spirit for a long time. Thank you!

      therese

      Delete