Monday, November 12, 2012

Always Running to Catch Up!




It's time to get ready for the holidays, and I am just now getting out of my summer post and into this one!  Open House at the Country Hearth Primitives, with me painting sweet children's faces with butterflies and football logos!

Meanwhile, you know who is growing and showing her stuff!  Baby T is such a wild child, now a year old, and just waiting to pull our chain at every opportunity.  I told her to stop touching something with her hand, so she put her foot on it instead, and looked at me with a gleam in her eye!!  Gotta love that spirit, although her mommy may want to shriek in frustration!  All normal, all perfect as it is.



Yep, no one and nothing is safe from her little grasp!!  She's lovely, and I am still just as enthralled with her as I was the day she was born!

Thanksgiving is on its way, so I hope to have more photos  soon, of everyone I love.


No comments:

Post a Comment