Tuesday, August 15, 2017


 I  retired in November of  2015, after trying to outlast the power mongers of my organization, and it was the best thing I could have done for myself and my family.

Since that moment, I have been working on my art and vintage treasures, and took on my granddaughter's care, and could not be happier. What an adventure! She is a miniature adult with a wicked sense of humor, and she is her Papaw's sidekick.



I have been blessed to participate in a series of barn sales right in my own neighborhood, and these events have become the delight of my creative life. It means meeting people and making friends who add joy to my life and become followers of my work. The hosts of the barn sales are very kind and well organized.  They have made their farm a home for all of the creative souls around the town. Right now I  am preparing for the Fall sale. I will have to show you my progress here soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment