Monday, August 14, 2017

Wow! Time flies, and, while Facebook and other social media are great for staying in touch with everyone, it's not a good idea to express yourself and share your true spirit there. I miss my blogging and the connections to people with similar passions and interests.

I spend my days now picking, painting, repurposing, and selling my treasures in a fabulous little Shop called "Repurposefully Yours,"  just a short hop from my home. The owners are a motivated couple who treat their vendors like family, and who help me move and stage my finds to their best advantage. I manage part of the "white room", a beautiful arrangement of white, off white, ivory, black, and grey furniture and home decor items, along with a few of my little craft and art pieces.

I  am just getting a new start here on my blog, so watch for more catching up photos and tales of my adventures and misadventures since we last connected!! Thanks for checking in with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment